Thursday, January 15, 2009

a delicate subject

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You may have met my friend Sharon, I have posted about her blog here before. She makes me laugh out loud, often, and today I am sharing her very important PSA. Sharon has tackled a very delicate subject and shared it with all of her cyber sisters.

Sharon, you are selfless. Such an important message,..... lmao ; )

*I hope you will go visit her..........

( Sharons blog about a very delicate topic )


*if you don't have a sense of humor, or if you are squeamish when reading about er, ...ah,... 'personal recreational activities for the home and bedroom", then, take a pass.....but I suggest you get over that, and simply enjoy the fun of the post. ;)


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

4 comments:

Kat said...

Thanks for linking my blog on your web page, now I will be a good girl and do as I am told and read Sharon's blog.

rachael chatoor said...

You ROCK Kat. :) xoxo You'll love her.

Jenny said...

OMG. LOL.

I have had gray hair (on my head, lol) since I was 16.

How horrible would it be if...um, that area was prone to premature graying as well?

I don't know where I am going with this.......

=]

bryn said...

That was HILARIOUS! thank you!